This safari takes you south through Masai Land...Amboseli National Park is the next popular park after Masai Mara,mainly because of the spectacular back drop of Africa,s highest peak,Mt.Kilimanjaro,which broods over the southern boundary of the park.On its plains wildlife are easy to spot,this includes Lion, Giraffe , elephants,gazelle,cheetah, wilderbeest, hyena,Jackal,warthog, and buffalo.
SEALKS 03 - 3 Days Amboseli National Park Safaris
Day 1: Nairobi|Amboseli
09.30 hrs: leave Nairobi and drive South through Masai country via Namanga on the Tanzania border and on to Amboseli in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive which provides a chance to see Rhino, Lion, Giraffe , Elephants and many other game animals with Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest peak providing a beautiful back drop. Dinner and overnight at Amboseli Serena Lodge, Amboseli Sopa Lodge, Ol tukai Lodge.
Day 2: Amboseli
0630 hrs proceed for an early morning game drive. After breakfast proceed for a further game drive. Lunch will be served at the Lodge, relax and at 1600 hrs proceed for an afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Lodge.
Day 3: Amboseli | Nairobi
After breakfast depart the Lodge for your last game drive as you proceed back to Nairobi. Picnic lunch to be served en route. You will arrive in the later afternoon.
The price includes:
- Transport in 7 - 9 seater Tour Van with pop up roof for ease in photography.
- Tour bus fitted with Hi-Fi radio.
- Tour guide who is knowledgeable and conversant with the flora and fauna of Kenya.
- Accommodation in lodge of your choice
- Transfer to the airport and back.
- All park entrance fees
- All Government taxes and levies
- 3 Meals a Day Vegeterain and Non-Vegetarian
- Game drives
- One Litre Mineral water a day while on safari
The price does not include:
- International airfares
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, email, laundry, beverages
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary, Porterage and wait staff gratuity.
- 4.Optional activities such as bush walks, night game drives and extensions.