This safari takes you to Masai Mara adjoining Tanzania’s Serengeti National Park. Masai Mara is famous for its Black manned Lion and yearly migrations of Wildebeest and Zebra, Elephant, Buffalo, Rhino, Gazelle, leopards, Giraffe are also found here,later to Lake Nakuru famous for its pink Flamingos and many other types of birds. There are rare species of animals the white rhino and Rothchild giraffe among a wide variety of game.
SEALKS 06 - 4 Days Masai Mara | Lake Nakuru 4 Days
Day 1: Nairobi | Masai Mara
0930 hrs: Drive through the rich Kikuyu farmlands to the edge of the Rift Valley. Descend the escarpment and drive via Narok to Masai Mara Game Reserve. Picnic lunch served en route. The Masai Mara adjoins Tanzania's Serengeti National Park. Masai Mara is famous for its Black manned Lion and yearly migrations of Wildebeest and Zebra, Elephant, Buffalo, Rhino, Gazelle, Leopards, Giraffe are also found here. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Mara Sopa lodge, Mara Serena lodge, Keekorok Lodge Mara Safari club,Mara Intrepids,Mara Sarova camp,Mara Fig tree camp.
Day 2: Masai Mara
A full day or morning and afternoon spent viewing and exploring this spectacular National Park. All the big five can be seen. Masai Mara is also famous for its bird life especially at the Mara River. Meals and overnight at Lodge.
Day 3: Masai Mara | Lake Nakuru
After breakfast, leave camp/ lodge and proceed to L. Nakuru.On arrival check in at the Lodge and have lunch. Afternoon game drive. Lake Nakuru is famous for its pink Flamingos and many other types of birds. There are rare species of animals the white rhino and Rothchild giraffe among a wide variety of game. Dinner and overnight at Sarova Lion Hill Lodge, L.Nakuru Lodge.
Day 4: Lake Nakuru | Nairobi
After breakfast spend the morning watching and photographing the birds and wild animals in the park. Leave for Nairobi stopping for panoramic views of the Great Rift Valley en-route. Arrive in Nairobi in the afternoon.
The price includes:
- Transport in 7 - 9 seater Tour Van with pop up roof for ease in photography.
- Tour bus fitted with Hi-Fi radio.
- Tour guide who is knowledgeable and conversant with the flora and fauna of Kenya.
- Accommodation in lodge of your choice
- Transfer to the airport and back.
- All park entrance fees
- All Government taxes and levies
- 3 Meals a Day Vegeterain and Non-Vegetarian
- Game drives
- One Litre Mineral water a day while on safari
The price does not include:
- International airfares
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, email, laundry, beverages
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary, Porterage and wait staff gratuity.
- 4.Optional activities such as bush walks, night game drives and extensions.